Category: Marketing Release date: 06/02/2014 Developer: Channable
- Send your products to any price comparison website, affiliate or marketplace.
- Choose from more than 100 UK export channels, e.g. Google shopping, Amazon, Idealo, Argos, Kelkoo and many more.
- Channable will set up your feed and if you have any additional questions, there is free technical support.
Why Channable Medium?
Channable offers you the possibility to list your products on any comparison website, affiliate platform or marketplace you like. Manage up to 6 marketing channels and 15.000 items with one solution. Get more visitors on your webshop and sell your products on marketplaces worldwide.
- Generate datafeeds for comparison websites, affiliate platforms and marketplaces
- 14 days free trial
- Choose from more than 1000 export channels worldwide
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- One-time setup
- Free support
- Daily update of your product information (prices, new products, etc.)
- API connections
- Plenty of possibilities to filter products and datafeed optimizations
- Special offer for Lightspeed customers: normally £ 79 per month, now only £ 39 per month
How does it work?
Get started with Channable
1st step: Install the Channable app
There are different versions of the app available. The apps differ depending on to the number of items and the features you use.
- Small: up to 5.000 items (excl. APIs*, excl. automatic handling of your orders)
- Medium: up to 15.000 items (incl. APIs*, excl. automatic handling of your orders**)
- Large: up to 30.000 items (incl. APIs*, incl. automatic handling of your orders**)
* APIs: API-Connections with Amazon, Marktplaats.nl and Bol.com (we are also working on eBay)
** Automatic handling of your orders: Automatic import of your orders from the shopping basket from Bol.com and Beslist.nl. Your stock gets updated automatically.
2nd step: Get in touch with Channable
The Channable support team will contact you shortly after you have created your acount in order to discuss your plans. With their technical background they will be able to help you with any of your questions.
3rd step: Setup
Get started with the setup of the rules on your own or ask the support team for help. By applying separate rules and filters to your export channels, we make sure to deliver optimal feeds to the channels. If you would like to use a channel, which is not yet implemented on our platform, please contact us and we will add it as soon as possible.
4th step: Display your products
Your product information gets updated and sent to your export channels daily.
With Channable you can pick out of +1000 channels worldwide, including: Affiliate4you, Affilinet, Amazon, Criteo, Google Shopping, Ciao, Daisycon, Beslist.nl, Boetiek.nl, Bol.com, Fashionchick, Fruugo, Kelkoo, KidsToday, Kieskeurig.nl, Koopkeus, LeGuide, Lootjestrekken.nl, Marktplaats, MenToday, Miinto, Nextag, Scoupz, PriceGrabber, PriceRunner, Shopalike, Shopmania, Shopzilla, Sociomantic, Sooqr, Stylight, The Next Ad, To Be Dressed, Tradetracker, Tweakers, Twenga, Vergelijk.nl, Yippie! and Zanox.