Category: Marketing Release date: 08/14/2013 Developer: Tauros Media
RELEASE (V2): supports Ecommerce360 but does not supports new Mailchimp API V3 or new Automation feature yet.
If you need an affordable and user-friendly newsletter system, the Lightspeed - MailChimp app will do the trick. Your Lightspeed webshop will be connected to your MailChimp account, allowing you to easily send your newsletters subscribers to the Mailchimp list.
The app allows you to create segmentation criteria based on order and customer data in a specific list and design your email campaigns in more focussed and concentrated ways. Sell better and more to targeted customers.
Benefits of MailChimp are:
- Free up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 e-mails per month
- Multiple mailinglists
- Easily import subscribers
- Filters for sending: for example on gender or interests
- WYSIWYG editor of newsletter templates
- Automatic Twitter messages for newsletter
- Statistics on send, received, opened, unsubscribers and spam
- Optimized to not end up in spam-box
The Lightspeed MailChimp app does the following:
- Pushing e-mailadressess from subscribers from Lightspeed to MailChimp
- Pushing client data from Lightspeed to MailChimp
- Pushing orders from Lightspeed to MailChimp
- Supports Ecommerce360
- Does not supports new Mailchimp API V3 or new Automation feature yet.
Note: You need an account with MailChimp to use this app. Information about this software and costs are available via MailChimp.
Support & queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the manual for installation purposes.